Raising backyard chickens is accepted ever. This is an enjoyable hobby that takes care of in fertilizer, pest management, companionship and, obviously, fresh eggs. Raising chickens starts with the proper housing, but locating a coop that’s suitable for the flock, low maintenance but still looks good within the yard could be a challenge.
This elevated-coop enclosure offers room for six chickens, a stroll-in run, built-kept in storage, an observation window, exterior egg collection and also the simple design takes only up a 6-feet by 10-feet area.
- A – 3 pieces of 2×2 lumber – 45″ lengthy, 2 pieces – 72″ lengthy, 9 pieces – 6″ lengthy, 3 pieces – 48″ long SUPPORTS
- B – 1 bit of 3/4″ plywood – 48″x72″ long FLOOR
- C – 4 piece of 2×2 lumber – 72″ lengthy, 6 pieces – 21″ lengthy, 2 pieces – 45″ long WALL FRAMING
- D – 8 pieces of 2×2 lumber – 32 1/2″ lengthy, 1 piece – 72″ long RAFTERS
- E – 2 pieces of threeOr4″ plywood – 24″x73 1/2″ lengthy, 2 pieces – 48″x48″ long WALLS
- F – 1 piece of threeOr4″ plywood – 38″x81″ lengthy, 1 piece – 38″x81 3/4″ long ROOFING
- G – 2 pieces of threeOr4″plywood – 16″x12″ lengthy, 1 piece – 16″x16 long Doorways
- Safety mitts, glasses
- Miter saw, jigsaw
- Chalk line, tape-measure, spirit level, woodworking pencil
- Drill machinery and drill bits
- Make use of a good miter saw to help make the position cuts
- Drill pilot holes before inserting the screws
- One Weekend
- Part 1: Simple chicken house plans
- Part 2: Nesting boxes plans
Building an easy chicken house
Build a Chicken Coop in 6 Easy Steps!
Mary Clendenin: It’s been so long since one of your TOO funny videos on chickens….THANKS!! I laughed so hard!!
Hilario N. Stanley: Chicken Coop Building is a great plan for beginners looking for a weekend DIY project [Check Details Here⇒⇒⇒https://plus.google.com/u/0/110086446704524205338/posts/6pwvJ4EAmhS ]. It offers great advice for what features to look for when building your coop as well as plans and step-by-step instructions on how to build a chicken coop.
Jui aysa: thanks
ChefD234: your sarcasm is rich.. I was looking for an easy tutorial on how to build a chicken coop.. but this wasnt a bad find either..lol. Thx and God Bless..
onegirlsrant: +ChefD234 Thanks ChefD!
rolando armano: If You Can Drive a Nail, Then You Too Can Quickly and Easily Build Your Own Low-Cost Backyard Chicken Coop!
Farmer MeeMaw: Oh my word!!! I absolutely love you! you crack me up!!! And you are so right!!
Gail Holland: love it!!!! wonderful coop idea. Yea!!! for another video thanks for giving me a laugh so early this morning
Anthony hacic: OMG IM DYING THIS IS SO FUNNY ヽ(°◇° )ノ
Heather J: Man, I love you! haha. Just remember for every one troll, there are about 50 people who appreciate the few minutes of joy you bring to our day. Keep it up!
Tags: chicken, house, plans, simple
Comments are closed here.